Welcome to St Margaret’s Church
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you will find everything you want to know about St. Margaret’s here. Please feel free to browse the site using the menu at the top of the page. If there is anything else you need to know please Contact Us.
- St. Margaret’s Facebook Group If you have a Facebook account then why not Join the St. Margaret’s page to help keep updated on all that’s going on in the church! All you need to do is type in: St. Margaret’s Church, Uxbridge in the search bar and send a request, the admin team will accept you as soon a possible.
- Can we pray for you? If you would like people to pray for you or any need at Midday Prayers in St. Margaret’s please email: email@example.com or Phone 01895 812193
- “As a Church Family we like to mark special birthdays and anniversaries (e.g. 50th birthday, 25th wedding anniversary etc). Unfortunately it is not always possible to remember everyone, so please do let the clergy or one of the pastoral team members know if there is a special occasion happening for someone you know in our congregation. With many thanks”
- St. Margaret’s Coffee Shop Do you have an hour or two to spare on a Saturday? We are desperately short of volunteers. Full training given. Contact Patrick (Saturdays) on: 01895 812193
- SLEEPING BAGS URGENTLY NEEDED We urgently need some sleeping bags to help us support the increasing number of homeless people coming to us to seek help. If you have a sleeping bag you could donate please bring to the Vestry at St. M’s
- St. Andrew’s School Governor The PCC are looking to appoint a governor for St. Andrew’s School. (You do not need to have any previous or existing connection with the school), but do need to be a member of St. A’s or St. M’s Church. If you are interested please speak to Andrew or Fr. Cliff.
Charity Christmas Cards on sale Now
St. Margaret’s Coffee Shop from 10am till 2pm Monday-Saturday, until the 17th December.
Matt 25:40 ‘whatever you did for the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me…’
Would you like to be involved in a joint churches ‘drop in centre’ under the name Guiding Lights? We continue to offer help and support in all sorts of ways to those in Uxbridge through the Oasis Coffee shop and the Soup Kitchen, but the growing needs have led us to explore the possibility of a joint churches drop-in. We have a venue agreed at Watts Hall, Christ Church, on Wednesday mornings and hope to expand to other venues on different days as the ministry grows. But we need volunteers to help staff the drop in. Role descriptions and application forms are available. Please contact June or Sue Clark for further details.
Help to produce the Church Bulletins
We are looking for help with the Bulletins for St. M’s and St. A’s w/c 26th October; 16th November and 23rd November due to Annual Leave. It would mean slight alterations to documents and printing the documents. If you can help please contact Jane, Andrew or June as soon as possible please.
Sat 19th March—10am in St. Andrew’s
Thurs 30th June—7.30pm in St. Andrew’s
St. Andrew’s Day (Patronal Festival)
Monday 30th November, 8pm
A special Eucharist followed by Cheese& Wine. Come and give thanks for St. Andrew and for the Church.
Advent Quiet Morning Time for Waiting
Saturday 5th December, 9.15am – 12.15pm
St. Andrew’s Church and Hall (Breakfast 9.15-9.45am)
Special Christmas Services Dates for your diary….
Sun 6th Dec. at 4pm Christingle Service at St. A’s
Tues 8th Dec. at 6pm Pavilions Carol Concert
Sun 13th Dec. 4pm Messy Christmas
Tues 15th Dec. 1pm Lunchtime Carols
Sun 20th Dec. 5pm and 7.30pm Carols by Candlelight
Christmas Eve 4pm Carols around the Crib
11.15pm Midnight Communion
Christmas Day 9am Holy Communion
10.45am All Age Celebration and Communion