Welcome to St Margaret’s Church
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you will find everything you want to know about St. Margaret’s here. Please feel free to browse the site using the menu at the top of the page. If there is anything else you need to know please Contact Us.
- Giving Away from our Bequests The Church Council have agreed to give away a tithe (10%) of the Bequests we have received. This is a significant amount of money and we want to give it away wisely and prayerfully. Would you like to be part of a group to make plans for this? If so please speak to Andrew or June
- Looking to put together a Sewing group to make Messy Church Bunting. If interested please contact: Carrie Moore on 07930 454408 or email@example.com or Jo Mackin on 07803 083093 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Needed 9am Sunday school are short staffed and will be more so from September, following the good news that Johnny Rapson will be going to college. Could YOU help? Once a month on a rota basis, more details from June Sound Desk, 10.45am 2nd Sunday of the month Help needed. Training given. If interested please speak to Mark Knight or Andrew
We have a dream of people from workplaces across Uxbridge coming together to form of vibrant loving community where people can:
- Pray for the wind of God’s spirit to blow through their workplaces
- Find love and support and encouragement as they seek to be the hands and heart of Jesus in those workplaces
- Enjoy being together and be real with one another
- See and experience the love of God The potential impact of such a community could be amazing.
We plan to start small meeting together once a month on the second
Thursday ( 9th June, 14th July at 1 PM).
Why not join us when you can and be part of the adventure?…
Can YOU help?
Sunday 5th June at 10.45am
We would like to offer a simple children’s activity at the 10.45am service, probably including a fun DVD. If we provide the DVD we need at least 2 adults to make this happen.
More details form June or Andrew.
Thurs 30th June—7.30pm in St. Andrew’s
CELEBRATING THE QUEEN’S 90TH BIRTHDAY
Saturday afternoon, 11th June on Uxbridge Common.
Sunday 12th June.
Could you deliver invitations to a street near you for the Queen’s 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service? Invitations available today!!
Could you help: 1. On a team looking after the bouncy castle
2. Lead some parachute games During the picnic for the Queen’s 90th birthday.
If you could help, please speak to June.
Supporting Amos Trust Street Child: Just Walk
Windsor on 19th July
If you would like to further support Amos trust Street Child, you may like to Consider joining ‘Just Walk’, a great opportunity to join others in walking at Windsor on 19th July. Further details from http://www.justwalk.co.uk